The JBFX/HDFX firing head is made of a proven all metallic fiber mesh that guarantees long lasting, reliable performance. Suitable for use on firetube and watertube boilers, process heaters, and many other applications, the “FX” line of Webster burners will operate with stability and dependable heat transfer in a wide range of operating conditions. Webster’s ultra-low NOx boiler burner comes standard with a parallel positioning control system to provide precise control of fuel and air and keep your burner operating safely and efficiently. In addition, the integral blower and burner mounted control panel on the JBFX allow the operator easy maintenance and the owner a low investment.
Webster JBFX/HDFX burners come to you ready for installation and connection to fuel and electrical supplies for quick start-up, saving time and money at your facility.
Combining the JBFX/HDFX boiler burner with Webster’s patented Temp A Trim air density trim system provides even more savings and affords the quickest payback of any burner in the industry, as well as the opportunity for energy rebates. In addition, the use of Webster’s Temp A Trim system provides a further guarantee that NOx levels will stay in compliance regardless of changing seasons or operating conditions in the boiler room.
- Single digit NOx emissions – guaranteed
- No need for Flue Gas Recirculation (FGR)
- Fiber mesh, surface combustion technology
- Low levels of CO or unburned hydrocarbons
- U.L. listed on certain sizes
- Heavy duty, industrial construction
- Designed for ease of service and maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Standard or inverted mounting options available
- Burner mounted or remote control panels
- Linkageless controls – standard
- Add Temp A Trim for:
- Most efficient operation
- Quickest payback
- Even lower emissions